Sara El Kareh
When we are speaking about a competitive job market, the main factor to succeed is to add more value to your job. Think about the actions that you can perform within your company in order to bring your business to be more influential. Below are 7 job skills that make you work creatively and in an original way:
- Being an experience manager: Relationships and interactions with other people gives you a great experience and keep your work and your person in minds. Most people only talk about their worst experiences. Therefore, you should be able to work on creating new experiences for people, leading them to speak about your company, its products and its services.
- You have to be a value creator. You should have employees that add value to the services of your company. These employees include owners, managers, CEOs… Neutral employees are replaceable.
- You have to know who, among your team or outside the company, can add value to the staff. Be a talent scout who can read the talents and skills of people, and bring them to be compatible with the requirements of your business. In this way, you strengthen your team, enhance your experience, and become the person who people resort to for talent advice.
- You should be aware of your organization’s history so you can share it with other people. Outsiders should detect the passion you have for your company and the value you have for those who work with you.
- When you notice something positive taking place, make sure you show that you do and that you reflect it to other people. Be an amplifier. Let the people see the right things instead of complaining about the negative ones. Value the good work and reward the person who did it. This is how you positively influence your company.
- Make sure you are the good communicator who gives the right information for the right people at the right time. Spread the information correctly and effectively so it has better impacts and better results.
- When you get new information, the last thing you should do is to offer it for people. Instead, give them new ideas out of it. Understand it and make sure you understand how it works regarding people’s lives and situations. Give insights and show creativity. Let things appear to people in a simple and organized way.