Sara El Kareh
Many among us always tend to work hard, whenever they get the chance, in order to be more efficient and feel more productive. However, we don’t always do it the right way. Below are some tips from several successful CEOs, helping you to be more efficient conveniently:
- One of the tips is not to work on airplanes; powerful CEOs, based on experience, consider planes as a place to relax, read, play games or whatever makes them at rest. They have tried to work on planes, and all they concluded is that it makes them more stressed.
- According to these CEOs, knowing the deadlines of their tasks is such an important thing. Whenever you receive an email without deadlines, just ask for it. This way, you will be able to prioritize your time, managing all urgent duties in the first place and handling less important ones later.
- Almost each one of us have contacts in their address book and has no idea who it belongs to. This is why, successful CEOs recommend you to mention some notes next to the contact name, so you can remember where you met, what you discussed and what are your future plans together, if any.
- Planning is definitely recommended. It is very essential to plan in advance, as much as possible. This helps you be more committed to you responsibilities and duties. It also makes it easier for the people who work with you; they will know when you’re out of the office, out of the country or on vacation, and they can plan their tasks accordingly.
- It is important to take into consideration the ideas of the participants in a meeting you are holding. Therefore, you can allow the attendees to edit your meeting schedule and add the subjects they would like to discuss and hold the meeting according to their choices. This is why having an agenda will never fail you. Of course, you will spare some time for the things you will want to say, but at the same time, you will be having a fruitful meeting based on subjects that have and must be discussed.