Sara El Kareh
Nowadays, we notice how mobile has beaten all other marketing methods, for example email marketing. Therefore, marketing plans are not only based on creating new websites to reach the world; however, they have to be accompanied by mobile applications in order to be successful.
In general, marketing isn’t an issue for big companies who have quite big budgets for marketing plans. However, smaller businesses are the ones who suffer. Not anymore! Here are some tips to make it all easy and affordable!
- Quality comes first: The most important thing is the first impression that the customer takes when looking for the first time at the content quality. Providing brief and simple content will also interest the reader. Moreover, customers will be more engaged when they find new things you have to offer them. Make sure you attract them with the titles, provide them with informative content and keep it fast and simple. Do not forget that mobile users get easily distracted. Offer them something that will keep their eyes on your products.
- Make sure your advertisement is supported on all mobile devices, no matter what their screen size is. You must ensure delivery clear and readable content to all type of devices. Moreover, create codes that are compatible with all devices and can keep your customers in touch with your ads in fastest and easiest ways possible.
- Keep your ads unique and original. Promote your products and services via Facebook, Twitter or other means, and make sure to maintain the interaction with your customers. Answer their questions and show them that you appreciate their support.
- Do not allow the potential buyers and customers forget about your company. Keep your applications updated and always provide them with new offers or information. Try using SMS as a marketing plan, send your followers greetings, and update them with available offers. Provide users with several options that will make them subscribe to you due to their interest in what you are giving. Do not hesitate to create forums where users can communicate together and with you.
- Do not ignore loyal customers. Show them that you appreciate their loyalty and give them special offers. Also, show appreciation for those who share your posts so that you ensure they will keep coming back to you.
With mobile marketing, you have the chance to reach more people and gain more customers each day. Use it wisely and follow the above tips so you ensure a successful business based on very firm marketing plans.