Sara El Kareh
Whenever the employees are happy and proud of their workplace, they will give the company more in order to insure its continuity and progress. They will always feel satisfied and engaged in their work no matter how hard the situation was. They will be committed for their company and recommend it as an excellent place for work, but what mostly justifies all what was mentioned is staying in the same workplace year after year. Here are some tips to make your employees proud of you.
- Show your human nature by participating in the community in local charities and letting the employees as well participate in the community.
- Value your employees by awarding them for their services and appreciating their years of continuous work. Hold parties for the retired and promoted ones.
- Try your best to encourage your employees to always improve the quality of their work and meet the requirements of the customer service and the market.
- Give the employees the right to take decisions that help them accomplish their missions.
- Meet the employees and listen to their opinions, suggestions, concerns, fears, ambitions etc… so that they would feel comfortable during work.
- Organize more training sessions for employees, and promote them in order to keep them motivated to their work. Help them learn new skills and give them additional courses in order for them to meet the revolution that is taking place all over the world.
- Try to search for new ways to control the costs without harming the quality of neither the services nor the products.
- Evaluate the employees because most of the time they do not know if they met the company’s requirements or even if they are helping it in any way like saving its money, achieving its goals improving the quality of products, or meeting the customers’ need.
- Explain briefly and clearly the goals of the organization and how can it be achieved. Show them the plan in order for them to understand it more.
If you need them to be proud of you and your organization, respect them, protect them, and value them. They are the buttress of your organization, so never let them down and keep them always motivated. Their dignity counts a lot for them, so consider it yours. Make them stay for longer and longer because experience matters a lot in the same organization.