Sara El Kareh
Is your performance as good as an outstanding entrepreneur? Are you doing all it wants? Are you spending the right time on the right things?
There are many factors that define an excellent entrepreneur. Do not miss them. Below is the list including the best qualities of the exceptional entrepreneurs:
- They know very well in advance where their business is going to be in at least three years.
- They have set plans for the coming period, i.e. between 30 and 90 days.
- They have chosen the best people to help them achieve their goal: they have even picked the right employees or even outsourced the work.
- They spend more than half of their time doing the things they know they are good at. They outsource other tasks.
- They concentrate in the first place on sales and marketing. They base all their plans and priorities of the day on sales and marketing.
- They follow the philosophy of pre-planning.
- They do not forget to improve their skills by saving at least an hour a week to study their industry.
- They are well-organized and keep their environment sorted and clean.
- They do not give up. They keep on trying things, even when they fail, until they figure out the best way to do it.
- They have strong personality and they are confident even in their worst situations.
- They know how to prioritize tasks.
- When they are done with work, they know how to do the things they like and relax as much as it is needed.
After reading the list, you should figure out your weak points in business and work on them. You know yourself better than anyone else. Just create a list with the weak points and work on only one point every week. When the mission is accomplished, move on to the next point and follow the same steps.
People do not succeed by chance. If you work on having all the above qualities, you will guarantee a successful business.