By Marylin Elias
Let’s begin with the definition of the word “nuance”; it is a very tiny difference between to almost identical things. For example, if you are a bit familiar with diamonds, you can understand this easily. When you buy diamonds, you have to be so careful to identify the value of each. Sometimes, 2 diamonds may seem indistinguishable in color and in size; however, one of them may have a no-show imperfection that can tell that it is less valuable than the other.
On the other hand, people as well have nuances, and this is how you detect extraordinary ones:
- Many people are used to praise others for their hard work, success, improvement or any other positive actions. However, an extraordinary person doesn’t do it for his/or her own benefits. In fact, he/she is satisfied and confident enough to do that. Extraordinary people usually praise others, not only because it is what’s supposed to be done, but they just find joy doing it.
- Extraordinary people recognize the difference between the ways of offering help. Instead of just wanting to help, they simply ask about how they can help. They are not searching for personal chances; they want to do what is required to be done.
- The difference between an ordinary person and an extraordinary one is that the latter understands that life is a combination of ups and downs. An extraordinary person isn’t affected by failures and isn’t afraid of them. However, he/she learns from setbacks and doesn’t fall for his/her first success.
- Such people have the ability to differentiate between being worried and concerned. They know that worry is useless and is nothing but feelings. They also realize that concern is influential when it is based on actions. In other words, they search for solutions for the problems and do not panic when they face them. They simply act the right way to get rid of their concerns.
- All people make mistakes, whether extraordinary or not. However, an extraordinary people have no regrets for their mistakes. They understand that they are what they are because of their mistakes and the obstacles they have overcome. Trying to erase mistakes you’ve done in the past is nothing but a wrong action that kills your present wisdom.
- Extraordinary people know the difference between knowing many people and having considerable relations. Many of us know many people. But really knowing someone is a totally different thing that not all of us look for it. Extraordinary people do.
- These people have multiple ways of thinking. They think deeply, wisely and effectively. They don’t think just to come up with an idea or solution. Yet, they think beyond the understandable, therefore they reach greater ideas than ordinary people. They are confident about their thoughts and comfortable in their point of views. They do not necessarily consent to every other opinion, but they are surely not threatened by it.