Sara El Kareh
Most women nowadays, have jobs, careers and positions to fill. Therefore, there are things that a career woman must be aware of. Let’s take a look:
- A career woman should never use excuses, for they destroy all the long-term success she witnessed based on the good habits.
- She must know that complaining will help her with nothing but remaining in the same position with no improvements.
- A career woman must realize that goals are not long lasting, whereas virtues are permanent.
- Reputation should come before any other professional quality.
- A woman has to understand that her actions are due to biological factors that make her act in a certain way. When she does, she won’t be feeling weird.
- She should never wait until tomorrow to start working on achieving goals. Careers are not due tomorrow; they are based on today’s actions.
- It is important to show the right attitude every time, before being busy trying to get the right answer.
- She should never expect to be liked by everyone, mainly if she has a determinant character.
- A career woman must have real inner power that will be reflected authentically in outer power.
- She must be nice with people she works with, but never easy on results.
- She should avoid the mistake of using sexiness for the purpose of moving forward. It just makes her disposable.
- A career woman should be aware of most of the main decisions made to affect her career, which happen under tables, without her presence.
- Working woman must know the difference between an advisor and a sponsor. The first is related to her professional improvement, whereas the other to professional accomplishments.
- She must have a minimum of one close person to stay in contact with, who has reached positions and went through experiences beyond her biggest goals.
- A career woman has to know that chaos is a result of all the choices she makes at the present time.
- She’ll never criticize herself dominant, pleased, or wealthy.
- She must know that confidence isn’t when she has the right answer to something; it is when she knows how to come up with an answer.
- A career woman that doesn’t try to be everything will get everything.
- Productivity is based on stopping to do easy and comfortable things, and doing the essential and crucial things.
- No matter what her career path is, a career woman should know that success doesn’t come easily, and the obstacles will exist along the way.
In a summary, being a true woman is the most important factor for success. It is simply not a specific gender’s world. It’s a place for all of us, and we are the ones who make something of it.